There are days when I just can’t help but feel different. It is the reason why I have developed a series of “happy thoughts” because I refuse to let negative things and situations pull me down. I repel pessimism and only practice optimism.
Yes, you can practice it and a simple sentence of three words like – I am beautiful – will make me and you feel better and more positive. Try it for yourself!
Be Positive In Your Daily Life, In General
- Talk and think all the time positively. You have to tell yourself that “I CAN” and never entertain the “I CAN’T” thoughts. The power of thoughts and words will envelop your being, and it will be your driving force on whatever it is that you do. So, if you say to yourself “I CAN,” then, there is always success and achievement of goals.
- Believe in success and that you will achieve it. If you have faith in yourself that you can make and accomplish a particular goal according to your desire, you will eventually do it, as long as you tell yourself that you can attain success.
- When obstacles come your way, analyze what went wrong. There will be times when you hit a roadblock, and it’s ok. Life is like that – they give you lemons, and everything will turn sour. So, what do you do? See where the drawback initiated from and find a solution. You will get back on track in no time.
Be Positive At Work (Career/Profession)
- When in the office, sit up straight. A person who acts smart and confident will produce intelligent and positive ideas. So, don’t slouch. Stop frowning.
- Be a productive team player or team head and apply constructive thoughts. What you need is to think, say and do useful thoughts, words, and actions. When others see that you are after for positive results, they will follow you. Be productive and never criticize others. Remember, each person has his abilities, skills, and talents at work.
- You have to believe that you are the best in your chosen work. Think that you are the best nanny, you are the best janitor, or you are the best typist. You are the best writer; you are the best teacher, you are the best doctor, you are the best actor, you are the best scientist – you are the best person in your field when it comes to EFFORT and PERFORMANCE. It will program your mind to be on your best behavior and attitude, as well.
Be Positive In Dealing With Your Spouse, Partner, Children, Relatives, And Friends
- Surround yourself with people who are always in a good mood with a positive attitude. Toxic people will bring you down, and so, steer clear.
- Like Elsa, of the animated feature, Frozen said, LET IT GO. Let go of the past. Let go of things you cannot control. Let go of negativity. Let go of people who pollute your positive mind.
- Never blame yourself or anybody else for shortcomings. Instead, find a solution to make things better. Family and friends will always have disagreements. Patch it up.
- Look around you. You have a bed, a freezer with food, water in your faucet, some money in your bank account, an excellent job, a roof over your head, and many more. These are your blessings and the things you’ve worked hard to achieve. Recognize them and accept it as your blessing in life.
- Never forget to say “Thank you,” “I’m sorry,” and “Please.” It will make you and the other person you are talking to feel better. Be appreciative every single time and if you make a mistake, learn how to apologize from the heart. If you need something done and another person does it for you, acknowledge the act.
There are so many things to practice on which can make you a more positive-thinking person. What else do you think can you contribute to this world when it comes to maintaining a positive mental attitude? Make it your mantra.